Circulation Spray (50ml)
Circulation Spray (50ml)
Benefits of a natural circulation spray:
Circulation Spray is used to
- Aid the cardiovascular system
- Regulate high blood pressure and cholesterol
Circulation Spray is used to aid and prevent the following diseases, symptoms or ailments:
- Remedy for high blood pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Palpitations
- Weakness of the heart
- Poor Circulation
These herbs are used to improve the working capacity of the cardiovascular and circulatory systems. It assist in the breakdown of fatty deposits in the blood vessels and dilates blood vessels to allow more blood to flow through. This circulation spray thins blood, clears blockages and improves circulation. Furthermore, it strengthens without strain and normalizes the function of the heart.
Circulation spray is supplied in a convenient spray form, which is the most effective way of taking medicine. The circulation spray combined with Omega works well. It is better to use circulation spray to avoid the need of having to go on to take statins - which can have some nasty side effects.
- Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga Racemosa): for relaxing the nervine that that relieves pain and is very active in the treatment of arthritis and rheumatism. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cayenne Pepper (Capsicum Frutescens): helps to ward of colds, sinus infection and sore throat. Cayenne is also a catalyst for other herbs. It relieves asthma by helping to clear the respiratory passages. It prevents bronchitis, acts as a decongestant for the common cold and clears excessive mucous from the lungs.
- Celery Seeds (Apium Graveolens): main use is in the treatment of arthritis, rheumatism and gout. It is useful for rheumatoid arthritis where there is an associated mental depression. It helps the body get rid of excess fluids and strengthens the kidneys.
- Ginkgo (Ginkgo Biloba): helps prevent arteriosclerosis by keeping the blood cell walls flexible and protects the arteries against the excessive production of the platelet-aggregating factor. It reduces the tendency for dangerous clots or thrombi to form in veins and arteries. It improves blood circulation to the capillaries. It also improves the ability to recover from strokes.
- Hawthorn Berries (Crataegus Oxyacantha) is an excellent tonic for the cardiovascular system. It strengthens the heart without putting any strain on it. It is used to dilate the coronary and peripheral blood vessels. It lowers cholesterol levels, restores the heart muscles and clears blockages in the vessels. It is also used for cardiovascular and circulatory disorders, high cholesterol, anemia and it increases intra-cellular vitamin C levels. It is used for angina, irregular heartbeat, cholesterol reduction and hypertension.
- Horse Chestnut (Aesculus Hippocastanum) increases the strength and tone of the veins. It is helpful for phlebitis, inflammation of the veins, varicosity and hemorrhoids.
- Lime blossoms (Tilia Europaea) is used for relaxing the nervous system. It guards against the development of arteriosclerosis and hypertension. I's a specific for raised blood pressure associated with arteriosclerosis and nervous tension. It clears cholesterol deposits in vessels and guards against any further buildups.
- Motherwort (Leonurus Cardiaca) is an excellent tonic for the heart, strengthening without straining. It is specific for aver rapid heartbeat, which is brought about by anxiety and tension. It also contains strong sedative properties.
- Passion Flower (Passiflora Incarnata) Is used as a gentle sedative and stress related disorders. It strengthens the nervous system.
Shake well before use. 2 - 3 squirts into mouth twice daily.
May be taken with fruit juice, herbal tea or water.
Consult your physician if pregnant, lactating or being treated for any chronic illness.
Formulated by a qualified registered herbalist
Our herbal tinctures are designed to enter the bloodstream through the
soft tissues of the mouth, this ensure effectiveness and a much
quicker result than tablets is guaranteed.
We have also had positive feedback from users that in addition to the above benefits, a couple of squirts before going to bed has assisted towards a good night's sleep.