ALL NATURAL GOUT TREATMENT
100% Natural Bone & Muscle Remedy
This product is used to
- Relieve inflamations and infections of the muscular and skeletal system.
- Relieve gout
- Detoxify the body
- Promote bone formation
- Get rid of excess uric acid (Diuretic)
This product is used to aid and prevent the following diseases, symptoms or ailments:
- Bone inflammation
- Muscle inflammation
- Muscle Pains
- Inflammation of muscles
- Water Retention
History of the herb:
The herbs in Osteo Relief are used for inflammations and infections of the muscular and skeletal systems. It is used for gout relief, and it works by breaking down the uric acid, acts as a diuretic to help with the removal of excess fluids without robbing the body of its calcium levels. It will also strengthen the kidneys, detoxify body and contains all the minerals essential for bone formation. It also gives relief from pain.
Osteo Relief is supplied in a convenient spray form, which is the most effective way of taking medicine. Just a quick spray! So easy to use and so effective.
- African Potato (Hypoxis Hemerocallidea) This is used for treatment of arthritis, rheumatism, gout and rheumatoid arthritis. It is a natural tonic that strengthens the immune system.
- Alfalfa (Medicago Sativa) This herb has high nutritive value and contains many trace minerals and enzymes that are important for improving health. It alkalizes and detoxifies the body. It is also used for inflammations, bone and joint disorders.
- Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga Racemosa) Is used for relaxing the nervine that that relieves pain and is very active in the treatment of arthritis and rheumatism. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Burdock (Arctium Lappa) It is used as a wider treatment of rheumatic complaints, especially where they are associated with psoriasis. It relieves gout symptoms, stimulates the immune system and purifies the blood.
- Cayenne (Capsicum) This herb is a very good systematic stimulant. It is used for arthritis and rheumatism, reduces pain and acts as a catalyst for the other herbs.
- Celery Seeds (Apium Graveolens) Their main use is in the treatment of arthritis, rheumatism and gout. It is useful for rheumatoid arthritis where there is an associated mental depression. It helps the body get rid of excess fluids and strengthens the kidneys.
- Devil's Claw (Harpagophytum Procumbens) This is useful for arthritis where there is inflammation and pain. It also helps break down uric acid in cases of gout. It is also used for the inflammation in fibrosis, rheumatism and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Horsetail (Equisetum Arvense) This herb is a specific in cases of inflammation. It acts as a mild diuretic and eases rheumatic pain. It is used in the treatment of most bone diseases.
- Meadowsweet (Filipendula Ulmaria) It contains an aspirin-like chemical that help in relieving pain in rheumatism. It also contains anti-inflammatory and anti-rheumatic properties.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) This herb contains all the minerals essential for bone formation. It alkalizes and detoxifies the body. It also helps the body to rid itself of excess fluids, eases inflammation and lowers cholesterol. It is used in many bone and joint disorders.
- Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium) This herb has strong diuretic and antiseptic properties. It is useful for inflammation and viral infection. Also is very useful for the treatment of bone inflammation.
Shake well before use. 2 - 3 squirts into mouth 8 times a day.
May be taken with fruit juice, herbal tea or water.
Our herbal tinctures are designed to enter the bloodstream through the soft tissues of the mouth, this ensures effectiveness and a much quicker result.
Consult your physician if pregnant, lactating or being treated for any chronic illness.
Formulated by a qualified registered herbalist