Garcinia Cambogia Capsules (60x350mg)
Scientific Name: Garcinia gummi-gutta
Other Common Names of Garcinia Cambogia:
- Brindle berry
- Brindall berry
- Malabar Tamarind
- Hydroxycitric acid (HCA)
- Garcinia kola
- Mangosteen oil tree
This product is used to
- Accelerate weight loss
- Reduce fat
This product is used to aid and prevent the following diseases, symptoms or ailments:
- Gastric ulcers
- Liver Toxins
- Constant hunger
Therapeutic Uses, Benefits and Claims of Garcinia Cambogia
Garcinia cambogia is a flowering evergreen tree, with drooping branches. The fruit is yellow, oval in shape and resembles small pumpkins. Garcinia is part of the same family as mangosteens; the fruit is harvested, dried and ground into a powder.
The active constituent in this herb is called Hydroxycitric acid or HCA and is gaining a reputation for assisting weight loss through appetite suppression and by reducing the body's ability to form adipose(fatty) tissue during times of overeating.
The mechanism for Garcinia's weight loss ability is still being understood; but is believed to be through inhibiting the body's ability to convert carbohydrates to fats. This leads to an increase in glycogen in the liver, which sends a message to the brain indicating satiety, and in turn reduces appetite.
In recent years studies are focusing on the most effective form of HCA to take for maximum therapeutic benefit. What is significant is that a recent Japanese study, using an animal model, indicated that during exercise the regular use of HCA promotes fat burning and spares carbohydrate utilization at rest and during exercise. Giving garcinia an indication for endurance exercise.
- Garcinia has also been historically used to treat gastric ulcers. A 2002 study indicates this herb works primarily through the action of one of these plant's constituents, garcinol. Garcinol is known to lower acidity in the stomach and protects the gastric mucosa.
- The rind of garcinia cambogia is also astringent, which is why it was also historically used in the treatment of diarrhoea and dysentery as well as having the added benefit in the treatment of gastric and duodenal ulcers.
- The ability for Garcinia's component, HCA, to reduce blood lipid levels and lower blood cholesterol is another feature of this amazing natural medicine.
- More recently, it has been proposed that Garcinia cambogia has a hepato protective ability against external toxins, such as alcohol. A recent study showed that Garcinia prevented liver cells from becoming fibrotic and stopped cell damage caused by high blood lipid levels.
- 100% Pure Garcinia Tincuture
In the first 5 days take double the dosage (2 Tablets 3 times a day). Thereafter continue with 1 Tablet 3 times daily.
Consult your physician if pregnant, lactating or being treated for any chronic illness.
Formulated by a qualified registered herbalist