THE BEST NATURAL WAY TO REGULATE
YOUR HORMONAL FUNCTION
This product is used to
- Normalize the female reproductive system
- Regulate the hormonal function
- Soothe headaches
- Reduce cramps
- Minimise mood swings
- Sway depression
- Prevent irritability and hot flushes.
This product is used to aid and prevent the following diseases, symptoms or ailments:
- Hormonal disorders
- Hormone imbalances
- Vaginal dryness.
- Hot Flushes
History of the herb:
Hormone Balancer Spray is used to normalize the female reproductive system and regulate the hormonal function. It is rich in natural oestrogen & progesterone, relieves menopause related problems, soothes headaches, reduces cramps, mood swings, depression, irritability and hot flushes / hot flashes. Some of the plants used are very useful for menopause related vaginal dryness. It promotes functioning of the heart, kidneys, liver, spleen, pancreas, lungs, stomach & nervous system.
- Angelica (Angelica Sinensis) (Dong Quai) is considered a female tonic, especially good for menstrual cramps, relieves hot flushes, vaginal dryness and irritation. It is often called the female ginseng. It is also useful in treating sciatica.
- Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga Racemosa) is used for menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes/flushes, irritability, mood swings and sleep disturbances. It is also used for PMS, menstrual irregularities and uterine spasms.
- Chasteberry (Vitex Agnus Castus) Regulates the activity of the female sex hormones. There is evidence that suggest that the flowers contain the plant world equivalent of human testosterone, which would stimulate, rather than deter sexual desire. One of its folk uses is the treatment of impotence and infertility. It is also used for prostate enlargement, endometriosis, uterine fibroids, vaginal problems and yeast infection.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum Officinale): This herb cleanses the bloodstream and liver, and increases the production of bile. It is a powerful diuretic that improves excretion of fluids. It's also one of the best natural resources of potassium. It reduces serum cholesterol, uric acid and prevents age spots. It is used to improve the functioning of the kidneys, pancreas, spleen and stomach.
- Kelp (Laminaria) This is used as a nourishing tonic that regulates the thyroid's function. It also aid in relieving of some menopausal symptoms. Rich in calcium and helps to prevent osteoporosis.
- Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum) Assists with digestion of fats, strengthens and detoxifies liver.
- Motherwort (Leonurus Cardiaca) This herb is used for difficult, painful or no menstruation. Its also used by native Americans for delirium, disturbed sleep, heart palpitations, anxiety attacks and withdrawal symptoms.
- Oats (Avena Sativa) Good for central nervous system, anti-depressant, reduce cholesterol, ease constipation.
- Raspberry (Rubus) Has a natural balancing effect on the oestrogen levels and is used to treat hot flushes. It relaxes the smooth muscles of the uterus and intestine. It is rich in mineral nutrients, especially iron and manganese.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) The herbalist in combination uses this with other herbs for hot flushes. It's good for headaches, improves blood circulation and prevents liver toxicity.
- Sarsaparilla (Smilax Regelii) has long been used as a blood purifier and tonic that boosts stamina and energy.
- Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Repens) It is a urinary antiseptic, strengthens and tones reproductive system, assists the thyroid in regulating sexual development
- Wild Yam (Dioscorea Villosa) Has a natural balancing effect on oestrogen and progesterone levels. It relieves menopausal symptoms and vaginal dryness.
Shake well before use. 2 - 3 squirts into mouth twice daily.
May be taken with fruit juice, herbal tea or water.
Our herbal tinctures are designed to enter the bloodstream through the soft tissues of the mouth, this ensures effectiveness and a much quicker result.
Consult your physician if pregnant, lactating or being treated for any chronic illness.
Formulated by a qualified registered herbalist