Introducing Our IBS Relief Spray: A Natural Harmony for Digestive Wellness
Are you seeking gentle relief from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms? Look no further than our specially formulated IBS Relief Spray. Crafted with a blend of time-honored herbs known for their digestive support, this spray offers a holistic approach to soothe discomfort and promote overall well-being.
Key Herbal Allies:
Angelica archangelica: Harnessing the power of this herb traditionally used for various ailments, our spray addresses heartburn, gas, and promotes a calm digestive system.
Caraway Seeds: Rich in dietary fiber, these seeds play a crucial role in protecting the colon's mucous membrane and supporting digestive health.
Chamomile: Known for its calming properties, chamomile contributes to easing anxiety and promoting a robust immune system.
Milk Thistle: A liver tonic with regenerative properties, milk thistle supports liver health, a vital component of overall well-being.
Melissa Officinalis: Offering relief from flatulence and inflammation, melissa officinalis contributes to a more comfortable digestive experience.
Peppermint: Addressing IBS symptoms such as colonic spasms and dyspepsia, peppermint supports digestive comfort and gastric emptying.
Celandine: As a potent antioxidant, celandine promotes bile production, enhancing digestion.
Licorice Root: With healing properties for ulcers and the ability to lower stomach acid levels, licorice root aids in relieving heartburn and indigestion.
Slippery Elm: Known for reflex stimulation, slippery elm contributes to a soothing effect on nerve endings, supporting overall digestive harmony.
Experience the Gentle Power of Nature:
Our IBS Relief Spray is a natural companion on your journey to digestive wellness. Embrace the holistic benefits of carefully selected herbs, providing relief while nurturing your body.
Say goodbye to discomfort and hello to digestive harmony with our IBS Relief Spray – a natural solution crafted for your well-being.
Note: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult with a healthcare professional before use.
Shake well before use. 2 - 3 squirts into mouth twice daily.
May be taken with fruit juice, herbal tea or water.
Our herbal tinctures are designed to enter the bloodstream through the soft tissues of the mouth, this ensures effectiveness and a much quicker result.
- Holmes, P. (1989). "The Energetics of Western Herbs." Snow Lotus Press.
- Anderson, D. M. (2011). "Caraway: The Genus Carum." CRC Press.
- Srivastava, J. K., et al. (2010). "Chamomile: A herbal medicine of the past with bright future." Molecular Medicine Reports, 3(6), 895–901.
- Abenavoli, L., et al. (2018). "Milk thistle in liver diseases: past, present, future." Phytotherapy Research, 32(11), 2202–2213.
- Shakeri, A., et al. (2016). "Melissa officinalis L. - A review of its traditional uses, phytochemistry and pharmacology." Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 188, 204–228.
- Alammar, N., et al. (2019). "The impact of peppermint oil on the irritable bowel syndrome: a meta-analysis of the pooled clinical data." BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 19(1), 21.
- Ivanova, D., et al. (2000). "Bioactivity of Chelidonium majus." Pharmacognosy Reviews, 14(27), 15–25.
- Fiore, C., et al. (2005). "A review of its traditional uses, phytochemistry, pharmacology, and toxicology." Phytotherapy Research, 19(3), 231–233.
- Tilgner, S. (1999). "Herbal Medicine From the Heart of the Earth." Wise Acres LLC.
These references provide support for the information on each herb used in our IBS Relief Spray, covering their traditional uses and scientific findings.