NATURAL STRESS RELIEF
Herbal tonic for calming the nervous tension
This product is used to
- Reduce Stress
- Treat depression
- Reduce anxiety levels
- Help you sleep better
- Strengthen your nervous system
This product is used to aid and prevent the following diseases, symptoms or ailments:
History of the herb:
The herbs in this product are known to be a natural tonic to strengthen and support the whole nervous system. They have relaxing, sedative and analgesic properties. This tonic can be used for nerve pain as well as stress related or nervous disorders. 2 squirts before bedtime will help induce natural sleep with no side effects. Can be used for ADHD (alternative to Ritalin)
- Catnip (Nepeta Cataria) This herb has a sedative action on the nerves, relieves stress, anxiety, restlessness, insomnia & headaches
- Hops (Humulus Lupulus) This remedy has a marked relaxing effect upon the central nervous system. It is useful for the treatment of insomnia, eases tension.
- Motherwort (Leonurus Cardiaca) This herb is a natural sedative that is used for anxiety, fatigue, insomnia and relieves pain.
- Passion Flower (Passiflora Incarnata) This is a gentle sedative and helps for anxiety, hyperactivity, insomnia and stress-related disorders. It can also be effective in nerve pain such as neuralgia and shingles.
- Skullcap (Scutellaria Lateriflora) Aids sleep. Good for anxiety, fatigue, headaches and nervous disorders. It relieves muscle cramps, pain, spasms, and stress. Skullcap also relaxes states of nervous tension while at the same time renewing and reviving the central nervous system.
- St. John's Wort (Hypericum Perforatum) St. John's Wort is used for anxiety, irritability, depression, nerve pain and insomnia. It has a mild sedative effect and is also used to treat neuralgia.
- Valerian (Valeriana Officinalis) This sedative and nervine herb is helpful for anxiety, fatigue, insomnia, muscle cramps, nervousness, pain, migraine, spasms and stress.
- Vervain (Verbena Officinalis) This herb has been used as a general tonic and is an excellent relaxing herb. It soothes tension, stress and is also good for insomnia and pain relief.
Shake well before use. 2 - 3 squirts into mouth twice daily.
May be taken with fruit juice, herbal tea or water.
Our herbal tinctures are designed to enter the bloodstream through the soft tissues of the mouth, this ensures effectiveness and a much quicker result.
Consult your physician if pregnant, lactating or being treated for any chronic illness.
Formulated by a qualified registered herbalist