TREAT ALL INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL INFECTIONS.
Infection Spray, the natural antiseptic, antiviral and anti-inflammatory
This product is used to
- Fight Infections
- Reduce Inflammation
- Act as an anti-viral
- Fight parasites
This product is used to aid and prevent the following diseases, symptoms or ailments:
- Viral Infections
- Fungal Infections
- Intestinal parasites
History of the herb:
The herbs in Infection Spray are used for their anti-inflammatory, antiviral, anti-microbial, antiseptic, and anti-fungal properties. It helps the body rid itself of most infectious diseases and is good for the immune and lymphatic systems.
- Black Walnut (Juglans Nigra): Cleanses the body of some types of parasites. It's used for bruising, fungal infections and herpes. Also widely used for intestinal parasites.
- Cayenne (Capsicum): This herb is used for its antiseptic properties. It is also used as a general tonic and for its ability to promote the functioning of the other herbs.
- Cloves (Syzygium Aromaticum): Have antiseptic and antiparasitic properties and acts as a digestive aid. This herb is also wed to relieve pain and toothache.
- Echinacea: This herb has anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties. It helps the body rid itself of microbial infections. It's also good for the lymphatic system. Externally it can be used for sores and cuts.
- Marigold (Calendula Officinalis): Has antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties. It's used for many different internal inflammations and ulcers. Externally it's used for skin inflammations, slow healing wounds and skin ulcers.
- Myrrh (Commiphora Myrrha): It has antiseptic, antimicrobial and disinfectant properties. It helps to fight harmful bacteria in the mouth. Externally it is used for wounds and abrasions.
- Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris): Thyme has strong antiseptic and anti-microbial properties that are useful for internal and external problems. Externally it is used for infected wounds.
- Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium): This herb has strong antiseptic properties and externally it -will aid in the healing of wounds. It also reduces internal inflammation and helps against viral infections.
- Wormwood (Artemisia Afra): Is used to expel worms, increases stomach acidity and is useful against intestinal parasites.
Shake well before use. 2 - 3 squirts into mouth 5 times a day.
May be taken with fruit juice, herbal tea or water.
Our herbal tinctures are designed to enter the bloodstream through the soft tissues of the mouth, this ensures effectiveness and a much quicker result.
Consult your physician if pregnant, lactating or being treated for any chronic illness.
Formulated by a qualified registered herbalist