SLIM AND BE HEALTHY WITH QUICKSLIM
This is for you if you want to lose weight naturally. QuickSlim is an effective slimming and natural weight loss remedy.
Benefits of a natural slimming remedy:
QuickSlim is used to
- Lose weight faster
- Reduce hunger
- Cleanse the body
- Suppressant Appetite (5 different appetite reducing herbs)
- Flush urinary system (Diuretic)
- Dissolves fat within the liver
- Improves metabolism of fat
- Gentle laxative
- Boost energy levels
- Improves digestion
- Boosts metabolic rate
- Purify & detox bloodstream
- Regulate hormone balance
- Strengthen your immune system.
- Improve skin condition
QuickSlim is used to aid and prevent the following diseases, symptoms or ailments:
- Constant Hunger
- Hunger Pains
- Low Energy
- Water retention
History of QuickSlim:
QUICKSLIM has been formulated by combining 44 herbs which all aim to help get rid of your excess weight. It contains 5 different appetite suppressants, 16 herbs to help reduce water retention and 8 herbs for cleansing the system. You will find your energy levels increased, digestion improves, metabolism increased, fat dissolved, immune system bolstered, nutrition absorption enhanced and overall health improved. Quickslim will also regulate your hormone balance, improve your thyroid function and act as a gentle laxative. It will also help lower your cholesterol levels. The kidneys will strengthen. Anti-aging herbs will help delay hair greying, bolster your energy levels, stamina, sexual enhancer and can improve your fertility. It contains anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial herbs, which will help reduce stretch marks and tissue swelling. Your heart will strengthen, regulate blood pressure and it will increase resistance against osteoporosis. Quickslim even contains herbs to fight against depression. Customers have called to say it has helped with autoimmune disorder and acid reflux.
- Alfalfa (Medicago Sativa) : Mild diuretic & rid the body of waste toxins
- Astragalus (Astragalus Membranaceus) : Strengthens the immune system, acts as a mild diuretic, balances blood sugar levels and speeds up metabolism
- Aloe Vera : Herbal laxative, improves food absorption and detoxifies the body.
- Buchu (Agathosma Betulina): for water retention, regulating blood sugar levels and aiding absorption.
- Burdock (Arctium Lappa): Powerful and rich in minerals, used for building blood. Excellent in neutralizing and eliminating toxins from the body by improving liver and gall bladder function.
- Butchers Broom (Ruscus Aculeatus) : Reduces water retention, especially in the legs and feet. Improves oxygen supply to cells in the body, and purifies the blood.
- Cayenne (Capsicum): Lowers cholesterol and acts as a catalyst improving the performance of other herbs.
- Chickweed (Stellaria Media): a mild laxative and a very nutritive herb.
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum): enhance digestion, useful for the proper metabolism of fats.
- Cleavers (Galium Aparine): Diuretic to relieve bloating and excess weight.
- Corn Silk (Zea Mays) : strengthens the liver and kidneys and assists with water elimination.
- Dandelion (Taraxacun Officinale): cleanses the bloodstream, liver and kidneys.
- Devils Claw (Harpagophytum Procumbens): Strengthens the central nervous system, also acts as a mild diuretic.
- Fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare): a natural appetite suppressant promoting the function of the kidneys stomach liver and spleen.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum-graecum): acts as a bulk laxative and useful for dissolving fat within the liver.
- Fo-ti (Polyginum Multiflorum): Balancing and restorative herb. Used for anti-aging and preventing hair becoming grey. Can increase fertility.
- Garcinia Cambogia: Appetite suppressant and breaks down fats.
- Ginger (Zingiber Officinale): Improves digestion, helps reduce water retention and reduces cholesterol level.
- Ginseng (Panax Ginseng): helps overcome exhaustion and fatigue, improves metabolism and immune system
- Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) : Stimulates and strengthens CNS. It is anti-inflammatory & anti bacterial, reduces water retention, stretch marks and tissue swelling.
- Guarana (Paullinia Cupana): Appetite suppressant and provides energy.
- Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) : Cleanses body of toxins
- Goldenrod (Solidago Virgaurea) : Is a powerful diuretic which also helps with cystitis, urethritis, bladder stones, insufficient urination. It contains flavonoids (antioxidants) which improves circulation
- Hawthorn Berries (Crataegus Oxyacantha) : Reduces water retention, improves blood circulation and strengthens the heart.
- Hoodia Gordonii: Excellent and powerful natural hunger suppressant
- Horsetai (Equisetum Arvense): Diuretic and improves calcium absorption
- Kelp (Laminaria): for under active thyroid gland and goitre. Also stimulates adrenal glands.
- Kola Nut (Cola Acumiata): Appetite suppressant and strengthens nervous system. Helps against depression.
- Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum) : assists with digestion of fats, strengthens and detoxifies liver.
- Mountain Celery (Vallisneria Americana) : Old cape remedy for obesity. Diuretic and improves assimilation of nutrients and balances circulation
- Oats Straw (Avena Sativa): Good for the central nervous system. Natural anti-depressant. Also reduces cholesterol and eases constipation.
- Parsley (Petroselinum Crispum): strong diuretic. Good for digestion. Rich in minerals, guards against osteoporosis and strengthens the kidneys
- Plantain (Plantago): Diuretic, guards against high blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Rhubarb (Rheum Officinale): mild purgative and promotes elimination of waste with cleansing effect on gut.
- Sacred Bark (Rhamnus Purshiana) : Stimulate peristaltic movements, cleanses bowels. Useful for constipation
- Sarsaparilla (Smilax Regelii): has long been used as a blood purifier and tonic that boosts stamina and energy.
- Schisandra (Schisandra Chinesis): General tonic to improve stamina, reflexes & blood pressure. Chinese used this as a sexual enhancer.
- Senna (Senna Alexandrina): cathartic and helps cleans the bowels.
- Spirulina: nutritious and high mineral content. Aid metabolism, assists thyroid function and strengthens immune system.
- Turmeric (Curcuma Longa): helps with assimilation of foods - especially fats. Lowers cholesterol and acts as a hormone balancer.
- Uva Ursi: cleansing effect and helps rid body of excess fluid and toxins. Balances hormones.
- White Willow Bark (Salix Alba): natural antiseptic, diuretic and anodyne.
- Wild Olive (Olea Africana): reduces water retention and encourages movement of food through digestive tract.
- Wild Rosemary (Eriocephalus Africanus): positive effect on nervous system, fights against depression and mild diuretic.
Dosages for QuickSlim :
Shake well before use. 6 - 10 squirts into mouth 3 - 5 times daily or when feeling hungry.
May be taken with fruit juice, herbal tea or water.
Ensure you drink at least 6 glasses of water daily.
Our herbal tinctures are designed to enter the bloodstream through the soft tissues of the mouth, this ensures effectiveness and a much quicker result.
Consult your physician if pregnant, lactating or being treated for any chronic illness. For best results Quickslim has to be taken in conjunction with a low kilo joule diet.
QuickSlim Formulated by a qualified registered herbalist
Suitable for men and women.
The results have been fantastic with men and women losing over 10kg during the first 2 months. Quickslim has also helped people sleep better and made their skin feeling wonderful.